Monday, July 17, 2017

Student responses about culture of higher ed. institutes

Question
I have an inquiry from a researcher who is looking for responses from students about the culture and behaviours found in higher educational institutes. I am new to DLI and as such am sure that I haven’t looked in all the possible places, but if such data exists I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction!

Answer
I couldn’t find anything from a quick search on our website, so I’ve asked our Education team for information. Please stay tuned for a response.

Unfortunately the education team does not have any data collected for student culture and behaviour. Do you mind elaborating on what the researcher is specifically looking for? We might be able to find something similar if we can get a sense of the context of these terms.